Sunday, April 25, 2010

YES!

What if for one day (at least) I would say 'yes' to everything? what if I took every opportunity? where would that lead me? Cause I'm pretty sure if I said yes to any proposition I would end up either dead, in hospital or in jail; this is real life, not the Jim Carrey funny flick.

I mean that was all dandy and fine, sweet even, how you get to grow as a person and find happiness out of a row of misguided choices.. but let's get serious. after all, the whole point of saying 'yes' to life is to carefully ponder the choice, its consequences, the people involved in it and then say the word; not jump head first like a blind horse trotting in a New York car jammed intersection.

But it would be fun to have a day when you could just go for it, not minding the outcome. Just go wild, go crazy and do everything you wanted to do or things you never even imagined yourself doing.

Have a walk in the park, step up on a bench and sing the Star Spangled Banner. Ok, this is a date with a cop or a one-way ticket to the loony bin. Or just go on a bus and stop wherever and take whatever bus comes next and see where it takes you. This is pretty safe; unless you end up in the bad side of town and get mugged and beaten to a bloody pulp by a gang of junkies.And these are just earthly examples.

I for one cannot ride a bike or go skating or anything that involves something else than walking on my own two left feet. I tried to, but my attempts were sentenced to utter failure, ergo my lack of a sporting hobby other than hiking.

At some point I wrote a list of things I wanted to do before graduating; I extended the time-line to the moment of my demise, because I am close to graduating and I am still at the top of the list.Hopefully I'll start crossing out stuff this summer when I will see the New World, where everything goes.. within the federal law limits.

Adding the fact that I broke a mirror again, after exactly 7 years (:|), I am counting on things to go swell. By me subconsciously fearing the bad luck, I will head straight for it :D like watching a horror movie through your fingers: you're scared and keep your eyes closed but still thrilled and curious so you take a peek.
But you can't take a peak on life. you have to face it with everything it throws at you and laugh about it; otherwise we'd all go koo-koo.

Until then, I will have a YES-week.well, more or less, til I get in trouble!:D Can't wait to see how this other nutjob of mine will turn out!:D Wish me monsters!

The Sunday retorical : How come drinking Red Bull turns you into a flying fangled chicken?

And the movie recommendation of the week :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smack my bitch up :