Friday, April 23, 2010

Papa Roach, Momma Roach, Baby Roach...

From the series "From Pest to Pets" we bring you the friendly roach street signs. I must instate a new law with regard to the growing population of bug and roaches from my dorm. I'm thinking since I cannot fight them, I should befriend them. (according to Murphy, 'if you can't beat'em, join'em.")

So I feel these icky disgusting disease-carrying critters should be protected. In the view of the overpopulation of humans, we need something to compete with. and we are no more of a pest than they are, so it's a tie!

De la Elena Farago, care sigur n-a avut gandaci ever, "De ce ma strangi in pumnul tau, copil frumos/ Tu nu stii oare ca sunt sunt mic si ca ma doare?"
Stia copilul ca un gandac azi inseamna 1000 maine.."cine te-a pus sa intri aici? tu nu te-ai aflat c-am Aroxol si-o sa cazi lat?"

Si pe alta nota optimista vis-a-vis de comunitarii care ne fac sa apreciem viata mai mult cu fiecare clipe cand scapam fara muscaturi in fata caminului...

"facem slalom printre jivini zi de zi
intr-o curte mica si murdara asa cum o stii
cainii par conceputi pe cale artificiala
ca sunt multi ai naibii si n-au nici o boala..."

asta asa, parafrazand niste clasici in viata.

yep, dogs can do anything on command.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smack my bitch up :