Sunday, April 18, 2010

Run For It!

And there it was and there it wasn't anymore..the Annual Run-For-Nothing-Stare-And-Swear Competition for Students, Mummies and Toddlers. And how fun it was.

Actually, the day unfolded exactly as I predicted it would. Some things never change. After all, some people's improvement stop at potty-training, so ..you get my point.

Same chaotic organization, almost the same winners and losers..and of course, the "Dumb and Dumber" section. where you could have gazed upon the most annoyed and unnerved and pissed-off and tired-wax figures. Yes, the wax itself was mad, our being itself was made of sarcasm and cynicism and Hell couldn't face us, the faithful Keepers of the "keep-off-the-grass" ribbon.Yep, it was one Sucky-Sunday.

I didn't get to do any of the things I had in mind. at least i get to lazy away through the afternoon..so see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smack my bitch up :