Friday, May 21, 2010

Oh, Say Can You See...?

Clock's a-ticking! Florida, here I come! ( what's one more hurricane after all?! 8}}}} )

And I would like u all to meet the city that will host yours truly for the summer : Clearwater.http://www.myclearwater.com/index.asp

There are so many things I want to write about.. but time is another luxury i cannot afford anymore, so i'll keep it short.

Romanian educational system is a bad joke; there are some people that hold nothing holy, global warming and the damn volcanic eruption messes with the weather like never before, the Government cuts wages like plastic surgeons cut the fat off celebs.

and i'm...too beamed up to bitch about any of those things.. not to worry, i am not losing my spark, but i will take a leave of absence until passed June 15, when i shall set foot on the long-craved American soil.

so be safe to love, stay high to dream and lay low to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smack my bitch up :